Wow. So that took a bit of work -- nearly all week of our week off, actually. We started in last Tuesday with a little bit of prep then starting the primer. Keep in mind prep went on nearly every night I was there last in the form of scraping off as much loose paint as possible. We primered the entire place which just took a while then, once we put the color on, took just as long if not longer since we were a bit more careful not to mention Friday was sweltering hot. We finally wrapped things up on a much, much cooler Saturday.
There's still a bit more painting to be done of the trim, back of the house, and possibly a second pass at a couple areas. Overall, however, it's done, looking great and ready for the winter. There's always plenty more to do but this chapter is mostly closed for now.